Sunday, September 28, 2008

Me, right now

Sitting in front of the laptop eating my tea (roasted squash risotto) and reading blogs at the same time. Not only do I have wonky shoulders, but one eye is bigger than the other. The hair can be blamed on my cycle helmet as I'd cycled 6 miles a couple of hours earlier. The doorhanger behind me says "Wild unpredictable female inside". Which I think describes my appearance perfectly...

Sunday 28th September 2008. 19.23

This is what you do:

1. Take a picture of yourself right now.
2. Don’t change your clothes, don’t fix your hair…just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Add it to the Pool

You don't have to do the following bit, but this is my first attempt which involved waving the camera in one hand and the forkful of risotto with the other.

4 comments:

Linda said...

You look just fine. I am afraid I hate myself in photos so couldn't do that!

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous and I love roasted squash risotto (I am also partial to one with silver beet), I hate being photographed and at 44 I have some big spots (stress) which are almost as big as me, at the moment

Mary Anne said...

Kiddo, you look beautiful compared to me on a normal day! If I posted a photo of me - right at this moment - the internet as we know it would collapse and fall into ruin from fright ^.^

Kat said...

lol. Believe it or not I have exactly the same thing! When I smile one of my eyes squints up and I lso have wonky shoulders. My 2nd toe is also longer than the big toe-a sign of intelligence apparently!