Sunday, February 05, 2012

Kreativ Blogger

And I got another award! This one is the Kreativ Blogger award. I was awarded it by Victoria, who I "met" when we were both planning our weddings at the same time, and I've been reading her blog ever since. Thank you!


So, the first step is to thank the person who gave you the award. See above!
Second, I have to tell you 10 things that you may not know about me.
  1. I didn't know I liked gardening until the last few years. This was a bit of a surprise. It's amazing how few plants I've killed so far.
  2. I really hate bread and butter pudding. My work canteen produces an horrific creation called chocolate bread and butter pudding, which I think is a waste of good chocolate.
  3. I had my tonsils out when I was 27. Which is the only time I've been in hospital.
  4. I've never broken a bone.
  5. I used to be horse-obsessed, until my mid-teens. But I've ridden at some point in almost every place I've lived since then, including in Hyde Park in London and in Windsor Park.
  6. I've lived at sixteen addresses, for time periods ranging from 1 week to 18 years (and, yes, that doesn't count going on holidays, my shortest time in lodgings was a week!).
  7. I've been a Christian about as long as I've been vegetarian.
  8. I think the smell of bacon cooking is one of the most disgusting things on the planet.
  9. I used to be a cross stitcher, until I got the knitting bug 7 years ago! I still have some cross stitch I never got finished then.
  10. I've started three knitting groups...
Finally, I’m supposed to bestow this award on 6 other bloggers. I think I'd include the ones that I nominated for the Liebster blog award a couple of weeks ago.

So, that was five, so I'd add ShinyNewThing to my list of favourite bloggers. She blogs about all of her crafty pursuits (she is evidently much better at time management than me, and/or a much quicker crafter because she gets a LOT more done than me!). Plus she does crafts that I don't, and I like reading about them.

If any of those people want to do the Kreativ Blogger (don't feel like you have to - it's entirely optional, but it's a fun way of finding new blogs) just follow the instructions above!

No comments: