Monday, January 01, 2007

What kind of reader are you?

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.

Dedicated Reader

Literate Good Citizen

Book Snob

Non-Reader

Fad Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


Well, kind of right. A PhD is very expensive and a massive commitment of time, energy and intellect. And not for me at the moment. And I don't make my living out of reading (contrary to what most people think of librarians). In a few months time it'll be tourist season again and the ****** people will be wandering past me saying "how lovely, it must be wonderful to sit reading books all day long"! No folks, I'm CATALOGUING, that's why my LAPTOP is here too! I don't read them, I CATALOGUE them!
But otherwise, a fun and quite perceptive quiz for a change...

No comments: