Friday, April 27, 2007

Let's squish some library users...

Now this is what every library needs. A nice fluffy cat. Although it still horrifies me that declawing is legal in some countries.

And I've stolen this, which is well well worth watching, from Knihovnik, who originally got it from Phil Bradley:




(how does she shelve without looking at the book, the other books or the trolley?!)

And, yes, I have often longed to do that to some library users... Thank God I don't have to deal with too many of them these days.

9 comments:

Seahorse said...

Librarians' revenge - love it!

Gorgeous cat but yowch! declawing, how can anyone think that's ok?

Sue H said...

Cute cat, but I agree about the declawing, how inhumane is that. Obviously thought up by the same person who "invented" de-barking dogs and de-crowing roosters.

Cool movie. I'm not a librarian, but I'm a lover of books and hate to see corners turned over, and going to a library and not being able to find a book because it's out of place? GRRRRR

acrylik said...

Oh, Dewey looked so cute! Declawing is absolutely awful though.

Loved the video!

Mary Anne said...

That video is hilarious! and even though I am no librarian, I can completely relate to the frustration. Something I've noticed lately - pages being torn from library copies of knitting books, cookbooks, art books, etc. It's discouraging.

Badger said...

Genius! I absolutely love that

KnitYoga said...

Great video! Declawing though - how awful!

artyfartykat said...

Great video! I hate seeing books abused!
I can't imagine how people can even contemplate de-clawing cats.

Jamie said...

Loved the video, I shared it with my coworkers in the library. They will pass it on, I'm sure. I'd love to squish some patrons, so it is probably a good thing I don't have moveable shelves. :)

garden plants said...

superb post made me giggle.