As part of the great knitting up some of my stash plans, I've done a few small projects, as well as the bigger ones that are currently on the go.
I needed to make a second Bobble Man to go with the first, which I finally got done. That used up some more oddments of DK. The pattern is really very easy and removes the need to sew on lots of fiddly little bits, something I've always hated when knitting toys! I've also discovered that the easiest way to do the hair is to do it at knitting group, as it's easy to do at the same time as chatting, but not so easy as the same time as watching TV.
After finishing one of the Puerperiums, I still had a chunk of the yarn left over, and it's an American brand so I'm unlikely to find anything else in my stash in the same weight to use it up with. So a little baby hat seemed like a good plan. I will either send this off to a charity knit, or add it to the pile of knitting sold on a stall each year at our church Christmas fair.
The pattern is just the basic hat pattern from Ann Budd's Knitter's handy book of patterns, which is a really useful book to have around.
I've also used up a ball of Cashmerino Aran making a pair of Fetching fingerless gloves for me, but they're waiting to be blocked so I haven't photographed them yet.
My Lima cardigan knitting is also complete and waiting to be blocked before I sew it together, so I should soon have another couple of finished items to show off!