Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Oops

I've just got up. Oops. So much for the bus, and the two after the one I intended to catch. For some reason I couldn't get to sleep last night, so ended up knitting in bed at 2am! I've started off a circular knitting pattern (my first!) from June's Knitting Magazine. The circulars weren't too bad, even though it was the early hours. I didn't intend to start another project off just yet, but my MYSTERY item was next door where I knit in front of the TV (don't have one in my flat) so I had to start something else!

Also Debbie told me on the phone last night about this: The VV Rouleaux playground market - it looks so groovy. Wonder when my next Saturday in London will be?

Right. Now should I write some dissertation or clean the bathroom? Answers on a postcard...

No comments: